Eaton Bussmann's Next generation CCP UL 98 Class CF disconnect switches up to 400 A
The CCP is a UL® 98 Listed fused, branch-circuit disconnect that packs up to a 200 kA short-circuit current rating (SCCR) at 600 V to help increase equipment SCCR. These high ratings and compact design make the CCP ideal for industrial control panels, machinery and HVAC applications.
Key Features include:
- Footprint 1/2 the space required by traditional fusible switches saves valuable panel space
- Rotary operated versions provide through-the-door and through-the-side operation flexibility for enhanced safety
- Multi-wire lug kit with terminal shrouds reduces wire connection and control panel components by allowing for power distribution to multiple loads
- Optional selector and pistol handles available for use with rotary operated versions
- Built-in switch interlock prohibits removing the fuse under load
- Standard open fuse indication speeds troubleshooting
- 1/4' lockout/tagout provision enhances safety
- Straight voltage rated for application flexibility
Download your Eaton Bussman CCP2 Catalog Here!
Please contact us for a quotation or if you need help selecting the right product for your application. Call (800)584‐5565 or emails us here