Eaton Electronic Motor Starter
The EMS is equipped with a solid state contactor and built-in overload protection in a compact, easy to install package. The EMS is capable providing forward and reversing functions without the need for an additional contactor. It is also equipped with an optional emergency-stop feature built into the firmware. This compact solution provides up to 78% space savings over traditional electro-mechanical starters.
Wiring benefits Include:
- Panel space savings.
- No additional auxiliary contacts.
- No redundant contactors for main circuit.
- Up to 70% less hardware components.
- Up to 60% less assembling and wiring effort.
- Conveyor control.
- Production machines.
- Tooling machines.
- Packaging machines.
- Small elevators.
- Agriculture automation.
- Motor direct start.
- Motor reversing start.
- Motor protection.
- E-Stop with Cat. 3 / SIL3 / Ple.
- Communication interface SWD.
- 0.5 – 5 HP @ 480V.
- 1.5A…6.5A/7A (SWD)(AC-53a) 9.0A (AC-51).
- 24Vdc (SWD self supplied).
- CE, cULus, ATEX, CCC, EAC.
Download Your Eaton Electronic Motor Starter Brochure here!