Simplify your safety system with Schmersal’s PSC1 compact programmable safety controller!
The Schmersal safety control system PSC1 is a programmable compact safety controllers with I/O extension modules for signal processing of emergency stop switches, guard door switches, light grids and additional mechanical and electronic safety switchgear.
- Safe logic control according to Annex IV of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Connection for all standard safety relays up to PL e and SIL 3
- Modular expansion with up to 272 inputs / outputs
- Secure 2 A p-switching semiconductor outputs, can be switched to secure p-/n-switching semiconductor outputs
- Freely programmable inputs / outputs, 2 A p-switching
- Safe drive monitoring according to EN 61800-5-2 (SDM – Safe Drive Monitoring) for up to 12 axes
- Universal communication interface:
- Supports all standard fieldbus systems
- Setting and resetting of fieldbus protocols by software
- Safe remote I/Os via Ethernet Safety Device to Device Communication (SDDC)
- Safe cross-communication via Ethernet Safety Master to Master Communication (SMMC)
- Integrated Schmersal SD Bus connection to the standard field bus systems
- Safety functionalities up to SIL 3 according to IEC 61508 / IEC 62061, PL e and Cat. 4 according to EN ISO 13849-1
Download the Schmersal PSC1 Safety Controller Catalog Here!
Please contact us for a quotation or if you need help selecting the right product for your application. Call (800)584‐5565 or emails us here