ABB ACS380 machinery drive
Coming Soon! ABB's New machinery drive the ACS380 Series is ideal for both machine builders looking to save money when integrating a VFD and end users wanting to increase their productivity without sacrificing performance. The ACS380 Series machinery drive offers pre-configured drive variants, adaptive programming and an icon-based user interface, this drive is simple and easy to integrate into your system.
Download the ABB ACS380 Series Machinery Dive Catalog here!
ACS380 Features Included:
- 0.25 to 22 kW.
- 0.37 to 30 HP.
- 200 to 480 V.
- Unified height and depth of the IP20 product family simplifies wiring in cabinet installations.
- Available with EMC and connectivity variants and pre-configured fieldbus protocols (Ethernet/IP™, Modbus TCP, EtherCAT®, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, CANopen®). The standard variant of the drive comes with extensive I/O and built-in Modbus RTU protocol.
- Adaptive programming for fine tuning the application functionality.
- Built-in icon based interface for easy configuration.
- Integrated safety with safe torque off (STO) as standard.
Note: All models will be available in the 4th Quarter 2018. Please contact us for a quotation or if you need help selecting the right product for your application. Call (800)584‐5565 or emails us here