Motor Lead Disconnect
Thomas & Betts (Blackburn Compression Fittings) offers Motor Lead / Pigtail Connectors that are quick and reliable when servicing and replacing electric motors. No bolting, taping or loose connections when you use these connectors!
- Fast, snap-together assembly offers maximum labor savings.
- No need for nuts, bolts and washers or insulating tape – simply slide on reusable boot.
- Total assembly fits into tight motor housings.
- Quick disconnect – no knife cutting of melted tape, eliminating the risk of accidental cutting of wire insulation, resulting motor downtime and installer exposure.
- Meet or exceed electrical and mechanical performance of bolted connections.
- Constructed of high-conductivity copper with tin-plating.
- Female disconnects equipped with beryllium copper interface band for dependable connections.
View a short video demonstrating Motor Lead Disconnect Time Comparison to traditional Motor Lead Bolt on and Tape Method: